Each September, the Business Career Fair brings eager recruiters looking to hire KU business students to campus. Companies from across the nation are represented, hoping to entice students to join their ranks. Many employed KU business graduates come back to campus to hire a few of "their own." It's the ultimate opportunity to secure an internship or job.
The Business Career Fair is a premier opportunity for recruiters to get face-to-face with top-tier KU business students. Each year, more than 125 companies set up shop on campus to meet with and collect resumes from more than 1,300 attending students whose credentials are unrivaled.
The 2017 Accounting Career Fair is scheduled for Friday, September 15, 2017. This career fair will mostly draw Accounting students and employers specifically hiring Accounting majors.
The 2017 Business Career Fair is scheduled for Thursday, September 21, 2017. Early Registration will be up in May 2017 for both career fairs. Due to space limitations, the Ballroom will be limited to Sponsors and then filled in the order of registrations. There are package options for employers who want to attend both career fairs.
The Business Career Fair and Accounting Career Fair are special events for recruiters. They have complete access to a pool of talented and energetic students, taught by world-class faculty, and geared to excel in today's business world. KU business students have broad exposure to theory-based and practical methods of solving business challenges. The School's wide range of experiential learning opportunities ensure recruiters that KU business students can successfully execute in any situation and in any environment.
Visit here to see the list of companies who registered for the 2016 career fair.
Standard Registration and Fees
2017 Accounting Career Fair – Friday, September 15, 1-3 PM, KS Union Ballroom
2017 Business Career Fair – Thursday, September 21, 1-4 PM, Kansas Union, 5th and 6th Floors
Standard Registration (Non-Sponsorship ONLY)
- Early registration (before July 1) — $350 for one event or $400 for both events
- Registration (July 2 - Sept. 1) — $400 for one event or $450 for both events
- Late registration (after Sept. 1) — $450 for one event or $500 for both events
Government and Non-Profit Registration (Non-Sponsorship ONLY)
- Early registration (before July 1) — $150 for one event or $200 for both events
- Registration (July 2 - Sept. 1) — $200 for one event or $250 for both events
- Late registration (after Sept. 1) — $250 for one event or $300 for both events
*** All tables will be in the Ballroom for the Accounting Career Fair. Due to space limitations at the Business Career Fair, the Ballroom will be limited to Sponsors and then filled in the order of registration date. Additional tables will be in the Parlors, Jayhawk Room and possibly sixth floor.
Sponsorship Packages (Sponsorship Packages CAN include BOTH career events, please make sure to indicate days attending on registration form)
- BRONZE – One FREE registration, superior table placement (Ballroom – Business Career Fair only), logo on all Career Fair promotional materials*, logo on Career Fair website and app, logo on Career Fair T-shirt. [$1000.00]
- SILVER – Benefits of Bronze Sponsorship PLUS one FREE extra table, temporary webpage banner on Career Fair website linked to your recruiting website. [$2000.00]
- GOLD – Benefits of Silver Sponsorship PLUS temporary webpage banner on the Business Career Services Center website linked to your recruiting website, and social media promotion. Best deal! [$3000.00]
*Promotional materials include Career Fair poster, bus advertisements, Watson library banner, University Daily Kansan advertisement and other promotions throughout campus.