By offering concentrations, we provide students with an opportunity to gain additional specialization in important disciplines. Concentrations add value to any business major and enhance students’ business intelligence.
Students should consult a business school academic advisor for any questions concerning concentrations and classes that fulfill requirements for concentrations.
- Not all courses listed are taught every semester
- Courses with specific semester designations may change
Please refer to the schedule of classes to check availability of courses: classes.ku.edu
Required Courses (6 Credit Hours)
- ENTR 410: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- ENTR 450: New Venture Creation/Business Plan Development
Program Courses (Choose 2 - 6 Credit Hours)
- ENTR 400: Special Topics in Entrepreneurship
- ENTR 430: Entrepreneurship & Innovation in the Corporate Environment
- ENTR 470: Entrepreneurial Marketing (Approved as MKTG Major Elective)
- ENTR 480: Management of Small Business
- ENTR 490: Social Entrepreneurship
- FIN 466: Entrepreneurial Finance (Pre-requisite of FIN 415 or FIN 416)