LAWRENCE — The Ernst & Young Center for Auditing Research and Advanced Technology (E&Y CARAT) at the University of Kansas School of Business has awarded the following fellowships and scholarships for the 2012-2013 academic year.
Two E&Y CARAT fellowships award, $5,000 each, to emerging scholars as an assistant professor for two years whose work is in line with the E&Y CARAT mission.
- Professor Scott Bronson
- Professor Adi Masli
Four student scholarships, total $6,000
- Erin Fauss
- Margaret Newell
- Angie Whalen
- Zachery Wiebe
Three UG/G E&Y CARAT student fellowships, total $9,000 for two semesters; $1,500 each per semester
- E&Y Student Fellow: Cassandra Post; during fall 2012
- E&Y Faculty Mentor: Professor Allen Ford
- E&Y Student Fellow: Jonathan C. Wesley; during fall 2012
- E&Y Faculty Mentor: Professor Scott Bronson
- E&Y Student Fellow: Xinjie "Susan" Tang
- E&Y Faculty Mentor: Professor Adi Masli