Contact the ICEB at (785) 864-7580 for more information about upcoming activities.
- Curriculum development workshop on international business ethics — Hold another curriculum workshop aimed at both internal KU School of Business faculty and interested scholars from other universities (May 22-26, 2006; 2008; 2010)
- Teaching seminar series — Hold one seminar per semester focused on how to best teach international business ethics in the School of Business (beginning Fall, 2005).
- Case competition — Depending on the School of Business experience with a pilot case competition on international business in Spring, 2006, the ICEB will help organize an international business ethics case competition targeted at MBA students in Spring, 2007. Teams will be drawn from universities across the nation. Judges will be drawn from the ICEBs and the School of Business advisory boards.
- Website resources — Establish links to business ethics teaching-related resources.
- Four curriculum development workshops on international business ethics have been held for 50 participants from universities across the United States beginning in 1985 and subsequently conducted in 2002, 2004, and 2005.
- A special issue of the Journal of Business Ethics (1987) was devoted to the early curriculum development efforts in the School of Business.
- A student honor system (code, council, and court) was established in the School of Business in 1990 and revised in 2005.