- Provide Research Funding to Faculty. Provide Doctoral Fellowships.
- Provide Funding for Visiting National and International Scholars.
- Disseminate Research Findings of the Ernst & Young Center by:
- Creating a working paper series accessible through WWW (World Wide Web) on research publications of the center and other institutions, and information related to faculty and Ph. D. student associates.
- Organizing research seminars on a regular basis for faculty and Ph.D. students.
- Organizing seminars for practitioners to share the research findings. Enhancing teaching materials for undergraduate and graduate auditing courses.
- Presenting research findings at the regional, national and international meetings and also at other institutions of higher learning.
- Publishing a monograph on "Auditing Research and Advanced Technology" on a periodic basis.
- Sharing the work with the biennial Deloitte & Touche/University of Kansas Symposium on Auditing Problems.