Ph.D. in Accounting, University of Arkansas
Master's in Accounting, University of Arkansas
Bachelor of Science, Double Major in Accounting and Information Systems, University of Arkansas
- Financial reporting quality
- Auditing, internal controls, and corporate governance
- Executive compensation and turnover
- The influence of information technology (IT) on business value and financial reporting
Masli, A., G. Peters, V. Richardson, and J. M. Sanchez. 2010. "Examining the Potential Benefits of Internal Control Monitoring Technology" The Accounting Review 85(3): 1001-1034.
Collins, D., A. Masli, A. L. Reitenga, and J. M. Sanchez. 2009. "Earnings Restatements, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Disciplining of Chief Financial Officers." Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance 24(1): 1-34 (Lead Article).
Masli, A., V. Richardson, J. M. Sanchez, and R. Smith. 2010. "Returns to IT excellence: Evidence from financial performance around information technology excellence awards." International Journal of Accounting and Information Systems 12(3):189-205.
Henderson, B. C., A. Masli, V. Richardson, and J. M. Sanchez."Layoffs and CEO Compensation: Does CEO Power Influence the Relationship?" Forthcoming, Journal of Accounting Auditing and Finance.
Masli, A., V. Richardson, J. M. Sanchez, and R. Smith. "A Framework for Understanding the Link between IT and Firm Performance." Forthcoming, Journal of Information Systems.
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Accounting information systems and technology
- Auditing and Assurance Services, Internal Controls and Financial Reporting Quality, Internal Audit Function, Firm Information Environment, Executive Compensation and Turnover, Corporate Governance, Top Management Teams, Corporate Tax Aggressiveness, and B