Current KU Students
Apply to the KU School of Business
Current KU students are eligible to apply to the School of Business when they meet the minimum requirements (see below).
Minimum competitive application requirements
Students who meet the following requirements will be admitted to the School of Business:
- Sophomore standing (more than 30 credit hours)
- Earn a GPA of 2.5 or higher overall and in business coursework
- Completion of three pre-admission foundation courses (must be taken for a grade)
- ACCT 200 – Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- BSAN 202 – Statistics
- ECON 142 – Microeconomics
What if I'm not a current KU student?
The steps below describe how current KU students can join the business school after having completed the application requirements.
If you are an incoming freshmen, applying to KU for the fall term, please see our Future Freshmen information. If you are a transfer student, the admission process is very similar but there is additional information for you on our Transfer Students page.