- Ph. D., University of North Texas (2009)
- M.S., USAF Staff College (2005)
- MBA, University of Nebraska Omaha (1994)
- B.B.A., Baylor University (1989)
Over 25 years of leadership and management experience in Department of Defense-level computer network security positions, software development program management, distance learning systems, and information and communication systems fielding in developing countries. Additionally, I possess a decade of experience in professional military and civilian education at the graduate and undergraduate level, online and face-to-face instruction and curriculum development.
- Enterprise architecture within the context of IS development requirements
- Information and communications technology for development