Each September, the Business Career Fair brings eager recruiters looking to hire KU business students to campus. Companies from across the nation are represented, hoping to entice students to join their ranks. Many employed KU business graduates come back to campus to hire a few of "their own." It's the ultimate opportunity to secure an internship or job.
The Business Career Fair is a premier opportunity for recruiters to get face-to-face with top-tier KU business students. Each year, more than 125 companies set up shop on campus to meet with and collect resumes from more than 1,300 attending students whose credentials are unrivaled.
The 2017 Accounting Career Fair is scheduled for Friday, September 15, 2017. This career fair will mostly draw Accounting students and employers specifically hiring Accounting majors.
The 2017 Business Career Fair is scheduled for Thursday, September 21, 2017. Early Registration will be up in May 2017 for both career fairs. Due to space limitations, the Ballroom will be limited to Sponsors and then filled in the order of registrations. There are package options for employers who want to attend both career fairs.
The Business Career Fair and Accounting Career Fair are special events for recruiters. They have complete access to a pool of talented and energetic students, taught by world-class faculty, and geared to excel in today's business world. KU business students have broad exposure to theory-based and practical methods of solving business challenges. The School's wide range of experiential learning opportunities ensure recruiters that KU business students can successfully execute in any situation and in any environment.
Visit here to see the list of companies who registered for the 2017 career fair.
Recruiters click HERE to register.
Standard Registration and Fees
Accounting Career Fair – Friday, September 16, 1-3 PM, KS 5th Floor
Business Career Fair – Thursday, September 22, 1-4 PM, Kansas Union, 5th and 6th Floors
Standard Registration (Non-Sponsorship ONLY)
- Early registration (before July 1) — $350 for one event or $400 for both events
- Registration (July 2 - Sept. 1) — $400 for one event or $450 for both events
- Late registration (after Sept. 1) — $450 for one event or $500 for both events
Government and Non-Profit Registration (Non-Sponsorship ONLY)
- Early registration (before July 1) — $150 for one event or $200 for both events
- Registration (July 2 - Sept. 1) — $200 for one event or $250 for both events
- Late registration (after Sept. 1) — $250 for one event or $300 for both events
*** All tables will be on the 5th floor for the Accounting Career Fair. Due to space limitations at the Business Career Fair, the Ballroom will be limited to Sponsors and then filled in the order of registration date. Additional tables will be in the Parlors, Jayhawk Room and possibly sixth floor.
SPONSORSHIP LEVELS -As a result of deadlines associated with career fair promotional items, the deadline for sponsorships is Friday, August 4.
Level 1 - $500 *
• Logo on the Sponsors section of the KU Business Career Plus app (over 1,200 downloads for the 2016-2017 academic year)
• Exclusive invitation to the UBC Night Out with the Leaders event (date and details to be announced in August)
*This sponsorship is a great option for organizations that do not attend the career fair but would like to support Business Career Services.
Level 2 - $1250
Benefits of Level 1 sponsorship, PLUS
• One complimentary table (maximum of 4 representatives) at the Accounting and/or Business Career Fair
• Company logo on the Business Career Fair t-shirt
• Career fair t-shirts for each of the company representatives
• Logo on the Accounting & Business Career Fair website
Level 3 - $2500
Benefits of Level 2 sponsorship, PLUS
• Complimentary additional table at the Business and/or Accounting Career Fair (valued at $400-450)
• Company feature on the Capitol Federal Hall digital signage board during the month of September
• Company logo on the Business Career Services website
Level 4 - $3,500
Benefits of Level 3 sponsorship, PLUS
• Pre-career fair University Daily Kansan full color half page newspaper ad (campus newspaper read by 75% of KU students and valued at $845).
• Recognition as a sponsor of the fall keynote event, Steve Dalton’s 2 Hour Job Search (anticipated audience of 350 students)
Recruiters click HERE to register.