Register for the 2020 Virtual Business and Accounting Career Fairs.
Please read below for pricing details.
Virtual career fairs are online events that allow employers and students to meet in virtual environments, such as voice calls or video chat rooms, and offer a number of advantages to both students and employers. Employers enjoy lower recruiting costs through the ability to virtually screen quality candidates, receive electronic resumes and save time and costs associated with traveling to participate in on-site events. We will be working with Career Fair Plus to host our upcoming virtual career fairs, to create an intuitive, user-friendly experience for students and employers. Check out this video demo and this .pdf document that outlines tips for employers using Career Fair Plus.
The 2020 Virtual Accounting Career Fair is scheduled from 11 a.m.–2 p.m. Friday, September 11. This career fair mostly will draw accounting students and employers specifically hiring accounting majors.
The 2020 Virtual Business Career Fair is scheduled from 11 a.m.–3 p.m. for Friday, September 18. There are package options for employers who want to attend both career fairs.
Registration Levels and Fees
Standard Registration (Non-Sponsorship ONLY)
- $250 for one event or $300 for both events
Government and Non-Profit Registration (Non-Sponsorship ONLY)
- $125 for one event or $175 for both events
Career Fair Sponsor — $500 (includes the benefits below)
- Sponsors may attend both career fairs under the sponsorship package, but are not required to do so. Please indicate the event(s) you will be attending in the next section. The sponsorship deadline is August 7.
- Logo on Career Fair Plus (virtual career fair platform) app and website splash screen, top of employer list, highlight in employer list, and banner ads.
- Banner ad on BCS Career Fair webpages
- Social media feature
- Feature on KU Business Connect app (KU School of Business app)
- Complimentary virtual tabling
- Digital signage in Capitol Federal Hall
As a result of deadlines associated with career fair promotional items, the deadline for sponsorships is August 31.