Internships for credit
The School of Business offers two courses for students to earn academic credit for an internship:
- BUS 300 (available to all business students)
- ACCT 599/799 (for accounting majors and Master of Accounting students completing an accounting-related internship)
Both courses include assignments and a final letter grade, and tuition and fees are assessed. These courses do not have a rolling enrollment process, and application deadlines are firm. Because of this, exceptions cannot be made.
Find more information about the courses, including how to apply:
- BUS 300 course information
- BUS 300 internship application form
- Accounting internship program application (ACCT 599/799)
For students entering the School of Business fall 2020 or later:
The School of Business will have different internship requirements for this group of students. Learn more about the Professionalism Program.
Business Career Services has a scholarship fund available to provide financial support to students who are completing an unpaid internship, and/or experience relocation or housing expenses as a result of their internship. Students may submit a brief application for consideration. The spring 2021 application is open March 10 – March 31. Questions can be directed to Jennifer Jordan, director of Business Career Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.