The BCS has twelve dedicated interviews rooms, along with various other conference rooms within the School of Business for employers to use when interviewing our students. We strive to provide the best service possible to ensure that your time on campus is comfortable and productive. If you are interested in finding out more about using our space or to make a reservation, please contact Cheryl Webb at your earliest convenience as space can fill up very quickly! We also have information available for any employers interested in setting up a Faculty Lunch or an Information Session on campus.
Closest major airport:
Kansas City International Airport lies on I-29, about 22 miles north of downtown Kansas City. The airport is an hour’s drive (I-435 South, then I-70 West) to Lawrence. There will be a toll charge on I-70. An airport shuttle is available for travel between Lawrence and KCI.
From I-70 Turnpike:
Take exit 202, "West Lawrence" and pay the toll
After the toll booth, you'll be driving south on McDonald Drive
You will go under an overpass and merge onto Iowa Street
Turn left off Iowa onto 15th Street.
Turn RIGHT on Burdick Drive
Turn LEFT on Irving Hill Road
Parking Facility (Allen Field House Garage) will be on your right
Follow K-10 into Lawrence
Take the 23rd Street Exit
Continue on 23rd Street, crossing major streets, e.g. Massachusetts & Louisiana
Turn RIGHT on Naismith Drive
Turn LEFT on Sunnyside Ave. (on KU campus)
Turn LEFT on Irving Hill Road
Parking Facility (Garage) will be on your left
To Capitol Federal Hall:
Upon exiting the garage, you should be facing the three-way stop at Naismith Drive and Sunnyside Avenue, with the DeBruce Center and Allen Fieldhouse to your right. Capitol Federal Hall is located directly across the street from Allen Field House. Business Career Services is located on the 1st floor in Suite 1130 of Capitol Federal Hall.
About the Parking Garage:
Pre-Paid Hourly Parking (Visitors)
- Pull slowly into the Allen Field House garage and find a place to park.
- Take a picture of your license plate, or write your plate information down, and proceed to the pay station within 15 minutes of entering the garage in order to pre-pay for parking.
- Another option is to pre-pay for your parking time using the ParkMobile app.
- Allen Fieldhouse Parking Garage: Zone 3929
- Failure to pre-pay for the length of time you will be parked in the garage will result in a ticket being issued.
- Payment can be made at pay stations with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card or with cash. Pay stations are unable to give change, so be sure to have exact change if paying cash.
- Pay stations can be found at:
- Allen Fieldhouse Parking Garage: level 1 south stair tower, level 3 lobby
Hour 1 - $1.75 / Hour 2 - $3.25 / Hour 3 - $4.75 / Hour 4 - $6.25 / Hour 5 - $7.75
Hour 6 - $9.25 / Hour 7 - $10.75 / Hour 8 - $12.25 / Hour 9 - $13.75 / Hour 10 - $15.25
Unloading at Capitol Federal Hall
Please drive to the South main entrance sign for Capitol Federal Hall on Schwegler Rd. (Schwegler Rd. is at a four way stop sign on Naismith Drive in front of Allen Field House). You may quickly unload your materials at this entrance by using the ramp or stairs. Business Career Services is the first suite on the right of this entrance. You may then proceed to the Allen Field House parking garage and walk back to Cap Fed Hall.
Important Parking and Driving Note:
The parking garage is the closest “Visitor Parking” Area. Parking anywhere else on campus will most likely result in a $25 parking ticket. KU Parking is very strict. Please also note that Jayhawk Blvd. (which is the main drive through campus) does not permit cars to drive on campus during the day. Please make sure to adjust your route (or GPS) around Jayhawk Blvd