The mission of KU School of Business Custom-Designed Programs is to help identify the root causes of a client's challenges, and design and deliver high-impact education and training programs to address those issues.
One Size Does Not Fit All
The KU School of Business has been designing and delivering custom solutions for companies and trade groups since the Eisenhower administration. In contrast to widely available cookie-cutter programs, our driving philosophy is simple: One size does not fit all.
Why Work With KU?
- The KU School of Business is distinguished from commercial providers on an absolutely essential dimension: research-enlightened faculty. The goal is not to repeat solutions that worked five years ago. KU faculty are creating the newest solutions, making us uniquely qualified to bring the most modern thinking to bear on issues in your enterprise.
- With such a special combination of skills is required, only a small subset of faculty work on these projects. Research enlightenment is a given. Also required is an ability to work effectively with real business men and women in addressing real challenges.
- The KU School of Business is single-minded in its focus on value creation. In a capitalistic environment, you advance overall welfare by creating value for your customers and then claiming some of that value for the owners.
Unique Challenges -> Unique Solutions
Your Value Proposition -> KU's Value Proposition
- Development: Faculty can work with you in the assessment phase, or we can take your assessment and work with you to design a program to address the needs you have identified. The choice is yours.
- Delivery: Where do you want the learning to take place? Your facility? Your city? Lawrence, KS? Who do you want handling local arrangements? KU can handle A/V, rooms, meals, notebooks, and all other "hygiene factors," or you can handle them yourself. The choice is yours.
We pride ourselves on providing a convenient single point of contact, coordination and responsibility.