Advisory Board, Center for Teaching Excellence
- Ph.D. in Organization and Management, University of Oregon (1979)
- Master's in Management, Oakland University (1974)
- Bachelor's in Chemistry, Oakland University (1972)
- Organizational Behavior, Leadership, Research Methods, Philosophy of Science
Leadership; The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning; Tacit/propositional knowledge dialectics in management practice; individual/group critical thinking and creative problem solving; ontological, epistemological, methodological foundations of social science in historical, social, political, and rhetorical perspective; organizational learning, continuous improvement, and innovation.
- Philosophy of Science, Leadership, Organizational Behavior
Spencer, D. G. (2016). "Turning Point", pp.11-12. targeted journals: Journal of Management Education; Management Learning.