By offering concentrations, we provide students with an opportunity to gain additional specialization in important disciplines. Concentrations add value to any business major and enhance students’ business intelligence.
Human Resources Management (Concentration)
Students should consult a business school academic advisor for any questions concerning concentrations and classes that fulfill requirements for concentrations.
- Not all courses listed are taught every semester
- Courses with specific semester designations may change
Please refer to the schedule of classes to check availability of courses: classes.ku.edu
Required Course (3 Credit Hours)
- MGMT 410: Human Resources Management
Program Courses (Choose 3 - 9 Credit Hours)
- MGMT 413: Recruiting & Selecting Effective Employees (spring only)
- MGMT 416: Training, Development, and Managing Careers for Individuals and Orgs (spring only)
- MGMT 419: Managing Performance & Compensation (fall only)
- MGMT 431: Legal Environment for Managing Employees (fall only)
- MGMT 434: International Human Resources Management (spring only)
- BLAW 525: Negotiations and Dispute Settlement (Cross-listed with MGMT 525)