By offering concentrations, we provide students with an opportunity to gain additional specialization in important disciplines. Concentrations add value to any business major and enhance students’ business intelligence.
International Business (Concentration)
Students should consult a business school academic advisor for any questions concerning concentrations and classes that fulfill requirements for concentrations.
- Not all courses listed are taught every semester
- Courses with specific semester designations may change
Please refer to the schedule of classes to check availability of courses: classes.ku.edu
Complete IDR Option No. 1: Foreign Language Proficiency through Intermediate II
Students must take IBUS 410, 462, or 480 as ONE of their four courses.
Program Courses (Choose 4 - 12 Credit Hours)
- IBUS 410: Introduction to International Business
- IBUS 462: Comparative & Cross-Cultural Management (spring only)
- IBUS 480: International Management
- IBUS 400: Special Topics in International Business
- IBUS 415: Business in Latin America (fall only)
- IBUS 425: Business in China (spring only)
- IBUS 500: Approved Faculty-Led Study Abroad Courses
- FIN 420: International Finance
- MGMT 434: International Human Resource Management (spring only)
- MKTG 440: Global Marketing