Why Get an MBA?
With a curriculum that explores the growing opportunities and challenges of being a global leader, the University of Kansas online MBA can help you succeed in today’s evolving marketplace. Learn from the same renowned and respected faculty as our on-campus programs, and equip yourself to find solutions to today’s social and economic business challenges.
Of KU’s 2014 MBA graduating class, worldwide:
- 84% said the degree improved their chances of finding a job that meets their expectations.1
- 83% said the degree provided them with a competitive edge in the job market.1
- Online MBA students saw a 40% change in base salary.2
- 14 courses
- 42 credit hours
- 8 weeks per course
- Graduate in just over two years
- 100% online
- 3 focus areas – Finance, Marketing, Management & Leadership
Three starts per year – Spring, Summer and Fall