The finance certificate provides students with a broad understanding of many different financial instruments and markets, drawing from areas of investment and corporate finance. Topics include investment strategy, financial statement analysis, valuation and international finance. Admission requires an accredited bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- FIN 751: Business Investment and Valuation
- FIN 752: Investments
- FIN 753: Financing Business Growth
- FIN 754: Derivatives and Risk Management
July 15 for fall, Dec. 15 for spring
- Official transcript (current MBA students excluded)
- Advising form (current MBA students only)