Business Economics and Finance
- Financial effects of energy price shocks
- Rise and decline of Nasdaq volatility
- Cost of delaying mergers
- Relation of corporate bonds and stocks
- Effect of corporate headquarters on regional innovation and entrepreneurship
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Chicago (1981)
- M.A. in Economics, University of Chicago (1977)
- B.A. in Economics and German, Lehigh University (1975)
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Venture capital
How does government affect financial markets and financial transactions? When do the institutions and mechanisms of finance work well and when not?
- Financial Economics
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Political and Regulatory Risk
- Business and Financial History
Bittlingmayer, G., & Moser, S. M. (2014). What Does the Corporate Bond Market Know? The Financial Review, 49(1), 1-19.
Bittlingmayer, G., & Moser, S. M. (2013). When Credit Gets Ahead of Equity. Creditflux(Issue 145) London & New York.
Bittlingmayer, G. (2000). Economics of Information Age Industries (R. Dorf). The Technology Management Handbook (CD-ROM version). CRC Press.