Economics and Finance
PhD University of Chicago, Economics, 1981
AM University of Chicago, Economics, 1977
BA Lehigh University, Economics & German, 1975
- Sources of stock market volatility
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial and Economic effects of regulation
- Financial effects of energy price shocks
- Rise and decline of Nasdaq volatility
- Cost of delaying mergers
- Relation of corporate bonds and stocks
- Effect of corporate headquarters on regional innovation and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Venture capital
How does government affect financial markets and financial transactions? When do the institutions and mechanisms of finance work well and when not?
- Financial Economics
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Political and Regulatory Risk
- Business and Financial History
Bittlingmayer, G., & Moser, S. M. (2014). What Does the Corporate Bond Market Know? The Financial Review, 49(1), 1-19.
Bittlingmayer, G., & Moser, S. M. (2013). When Credit Gets Ahead of Equity. Creditflux(Issue 145) London & New York.
Bittlingmayer, G. (2000). Economics of Information Age Industries (R. Dorf). The Technology Management Handbook (CD-ROM version). CRC Press.