Updated on March 19 at 2 p.m.
Following information that the university has shared in regard to COVID-19, the School of Business would like to provide additional information about School of Business classes, services, and events.
- Classes: Online classes will continue the week of March 16. All other School of Business classes will be offered in an online format beginning March 23 through the remainder of the spring semester. See Blackboard for information from your instructors and visit remote.ku.edu for information you may need to access relevant tools and content.
- Advising: If you have an upcoming advising appointment, it will be conducted by phone. If you need to schedule an appointment, please do so by visiting JayhawkGPS.ku.edu or by calling 785-864-7871.
- Students not in the business school, such as pre-business students, should call 785-864-7871.
- Career Services: If you have an upcoming career services appointment, it will be conducted by phone. If you need to schedule an appointment, please do so online. Information about additional student services can be found at this page.
- Events: In-person School of Business events, including student club and organization events, have been canceled at this time, following university guidelines. The School of Business will share information about the status of future major events, including our Graduation Recognition Ceremonies, as soon as details are available. Find information about virtual Business Career Fair events at this page, and resources and information for prospective students and their families at this page.
- Please note: The University of Kansas hopes to conduct Commencement activities as planned. However, if ceremonies present a risk to public health, the university will consider alternative ways to celebrate spring 2020 graduates. Please keep in mind that the situation is fluid. Along with the university, the School of Business will do its best to share the latest developments and how they will affect Commencement and other recognition events at KU. Updates will be posted on the Commencement website and on coronavirus.ku.edu.
- Building access: Capitol Federal Hall will be locked until further notice. Keycard access is available to faculty, staff and Ph.D. candidates for the purpose of retrieving materials in order to work remotely.
- If you do not have keycard access and you need to retrieve materials, email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
- Business Communication Center: Students can schedule an appointment with a writing coach from this page. After an appointment is made, a writing coach will follow up to receive your draft and provide feedback via email.
- Presentation coaching via email will be offered on a limited basis. To request an appointment for presentation coaching, students should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue monitoring your KU email account as we share important updates and information. Any additional information from the KU School of Business will be made available here. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this challenging time.