Updated on April 10 at 8:30 a.m.
Following information that the university has shared in regard to COVID-19, the School of Business would like to provide additional information about School of Business classes, services, and events.
- Classes: Online classes will continue the week of March 16. All other School of Business classes will be offered in an online format beginning March 23 through the remainder of the spring semester. See Blackboard for information from your instructors and visit remote.ku.edu for information you may need to access relevant tools and content.
- Advising: If you have an upcoming advising appointment, it will be conducted by phone. If you need to schedule an appointment, please do so by visiting JayhawkGPS.ku.edu or by calling 785-864-7871.
- Students not in the business school, such as pre-business students, should call 785-864-7871.
- Career Services: If you have an upcoming career services appointment, it will be conducted by phone. If you need to schedule an appointment, please do so online. Information about additional student services can be found at this page.
- Events: In-person School of Business events, including student club and organization events, have been canceled at this time, following university guidelines. Find information about virtual Business Career Fair events at this page, and resources and information for prospective students and their families at this page.
- Please note: There will be no in-person, Commencement-related activities, including School of Business graduation recognition ceremonies, in May on the Lawrence and Edwards campuses. Students who meet graduation requirements will still have their degrees certified. The only thing that will be delayed is Commencement, which KU will reschedule when it is safe to reconvene. Updates will be posted on the Commencement website.
- Building access: Capitol Federal Hall will be locked until further notice. If faculty or staff need brief access to the building to pick up materials or equipment, they should email Steve Linder at email@example.com to arrange a time to meet during normal business hours.
- Business Communication Center: Students can schedule an appointment with a writing coach from this page. After an appointment is made, a writing coach will follow up to receive your draft and provide feedback via email.
- Presentation coaching via email will be offered on a limited basis. To request an appointment for presentation coaching, students should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue monitoring your KU email account as we share important updates and information. Any additional information from the KU School of Business will be made available here. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this challenging time.