- Legal environment of business
- Legal aspects of business organizations
Teaching and Research interests:
- Attorney-corporate client privilege
- Ethics of corporate counsel
- Ethics in general for business decision-making
- J.D., Indiana University
- B.S. in Business Economics and Public Policy, Indiana University
- Attorney-Corporate Client Privilege, second edition (1990) Shepard's/McGraw-Hill; 1996, 1995,1994, 1993, 1992 and 1991 supplements. (First edition Garland Publishing Company, 310 pages 1987).
- Legal Studies in Business, West Publishing (with D. Whitman).
- The Legal Environment of Business, Fourth edition (1994) McGraw-Hill (723 pages) (jointly with D. Whitman). (Third edition 701 pages, 1991) (Second edition 670 pages, 1988) (First edition 629 pages 1985)
- The Legal Environment of Business: Regulatory Law and Contracts, (jointly with D. Whitman and M. Levin). (1992) McGraw-Hill (685 pages).
- "Privileged Communications Between an Attorney and a Corporate Client: A Comparison Between the United States and Great Britain,. Anglo-American Law Review . (United Kingdom). (Vol. 14, pp. 127-154) (1985).
- "Poets, Property Rights, and a 'Taking' Without Just Compensation,. Legal Studies Forum (Vol. 9, pp. 239-250) (1985).