- Investment Allocation Strategy
- Investment Analysis
- Business Valuation
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- PhD in Finance and Economics, University of Chicago (1999)
- Honours BA in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics, University of Oxford (1989)
- BS in Economics, Kansas State University (1987)
- BS in Agricultural Economics, Kansas State University (1987)
- Real options
- Risk management
- Financial Economics
- Target date
Welch, K. D., Barkema, A. & Drabenstott, M. (1991). The Quiet Revolution in the U.S. Food Market. Economic Review.
Welch, K. D., Rosensweig, J. A., & Lium, G. (1986). The Changing Pattern of U.S. Trade: 1975-1985. Economic Review.