Kevin Pisciotta is an Assistant Professor of Finance at the University of Kansas School of Business. His research focuses on initial public offerings, sell-side analyst research, and agglomeration and labor economics. He has taught and/or assisted in a number of undergraduate finance courses at Pennsylvania State University, including Investments, International Finance, Corporate Financial Management, and Advanced Financial Modeling, as well as Financial Markets and Institutions at the University of Delaware.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University
- M.S. in Finance, University of Delaware
- B.S. in Finance, University of Delaware
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Corporate Financial Management
- Empirical Corporate Finance
- Information Intermediaries
Dambra, M. Field, L. Gustafson, M. & Pisciotta, K. (2018). The Consequences to Analyst Involvement in the IPO Process: Evidence Surrounding the JOBS Act. Journal of Accounting & Economics, 65(2-3), 302-330.