Kevin Pisciotta has taught and/or assisted in a number of undergraduate finance courses at Pennsylvania State University, including Investments, International Finance, Corporate Financial Management, and Advance Financial Modeling, as well as Financial Markets and Institutions at the University of Delaware. As an undergraduate, he worked as an analyst in the finance trading lab at the University of Delaware and served on the executive board of the student-run investment fund.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University
- M.S. in Finance, University of Delaware
- B.S. in Finance, University of Delaware
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Corporate Financial Management
- Empirical Corporate Finance
- Information Intermediaries
Dambra, M. Field, L. Gustafson, M. & Pisciotta, K. (2018). The Consequences to Analyst Involvement in the IPO Process: Evidence Surrounding the JOBS Act. Journal of Accounting & Economics, 65(2-3), 302-330.