Business Law and Decision Sciences
- Business Law
- Decision Making
- Financial Modeling
- Business Statistics
- Operations Management
- Professional Development and Leadership
- Incentive Planning
- Haug, M. and Baird, E., "Finding the Error in Daubert", Hastings Law Journal, 62:3, 2011.
- Haug, M. "Invited Comment on Calculating Remittiturs", Law, Probability & Risk, 8:2, 2009.
- Haug, Mark, and Devon J. Steinmeyer, 2008. Remitting the Remittitur. American Journal of Trial Advocacy . 31, No. 3.
- Haug, M., and Mark Hirschey, 2006. The January Effect. Financial Analysts Journal 62, No. 5, p. 78-88.
- J.D., University of Kansas (1997)
- Ph.D., University of Colorado (1994)
- M.S., Kansas State University (1986)
- B.S., Kansas State University (1984)
Haug, M. G., & Baird, E. (2011). Finding the Error in Daubert. Hastings Law Journal, 62(3).
Haug, M. G., & Hirschey, M. (2011). The September Swoon. Journal of Applied Finance, 21(1).
Haug, M. G., & Ardery, H. (2009). Entangling Finance, Medicine, and Law. CHANCE, 22(4).
Haug, M. G. (2009). Invited Comment on Calculating Remittiturs. Law, Probability & Risk, 8(2).
Haug, M. G., & Cichelli, A. (2009). The Roth IRA for Children: Multigenerational Wealth Planning. Journal of Financial Planning, 22(5).
Haug, M. G., & Steinmeyer, D. (2008). Remitting the Remittitur. American Journal of Trial Advocacy, 31(3).
Haug, M. G. (2007). Legal Entry. Encyclopedia of Epidemiology. Sage Publications.
Haug, M. G. (2007). Multiple Statistical Entries. Encyclopedia of Epidemiology. Sage Publications.
Slights, J. & Haug, M. G. (2006). Alternative Dispute Resolution and Court-Appointed Experts. Pepperdine Dispute Resolution Law Journal, 6(3).
Haug, M. G., & Hirschey, M. (2006). The January Effect. Financial Analysts Journal, 62(5).
Haug, M. G. (2006). Minimizing Uncertainty in Scientific Evidence. Scientific Evidence Review, Monograph No. 7 American Bar Association.
Haug, M. G. (2005). Postponement of Cancer Death and Life Insurance (Letter). Journal of the American Medical Association.
Haug, M. G. (2004). An Agent-Based Approach to Incentives. Call Center Management Review.
Gordis, L. Haug, M. G., McChesney, F. S., & Sanders, J. (1999). Evidentiary Reliability. The Kansas Journal of Law & Public Policy, 9(1).