Companies rely on customers as the foundation of their business. In this certificate students will learn how to discover what customers want, how to evaluate new opportunities, and effective means of reaching new customers. Marketing research tools provide students an opportunity to learn the latest research and how to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
The completion of a business certificate program affords students a record of an academic accomplishment in the Marketing area. This certificate is open to current MBAs, MBA alumni, and others not currently pursuing an MBA. Admission requires an accredited bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- MKTG 751: Consumer Behavior
- MKTG 752: Integrated Marketing Communications
- MKTG 753: Global Marketing
- MKTG 754: Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Official transcript (current MBA students excluded)
- Advising form (current MBA students only)