- Associate Professor
- Analytics, Information and Operations Management academic area
- Supply Chain Management
- Stochastic Modeling of Service Systems
- Empirical Research in Operations
- Applied Econometrics
- Airline Operations/Scheduling/Economics
- Analytical and Empirical
Study of Delivery of Healthcare Services
School of Business, University of Kansas
• Introduction to Supply Chain Management (SCM 401), Fall 2011
Undergraduate required course for SCM majors.
• Introduction to Supply Chain Management (BBA 405), Spring 2012
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program elective course.
• Introduction to Supply Chain Management (SCM 701), Spring 2012
Part-time MBA program elective course.
Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
• Operations Management (MGMT 361), Spring 2010
Undergraduate core course with 48 students.
Awarded with Krannert Certificate for Distinguished Teaching for superior performance in the classroom based on student responses (Teaching evaluation: 4.4/5.0).
• Operations Management (MGMT 460), Fall 2007
Undergraduate core course with 60 students.
Teaching Assistant Fall 2006-Fall 2010
• Operations Management I, II (MGMT 660, MGMT 664)MBA/EMBA/Weekend MBA core courses,
Supply Chain Design, Planning and Control (MGMT 462) Undergraduate elective course.
Industrial Engineering Department, University of Miami
Teaching Assistant Fall 2003-Fall 2005
• Applied Statistical Methods (IEN 312), Engineering Economy (IEN 380), Deterministic Models in
Operations Research (IEN 441), Computer Simulation Systems (IEN 547).