Message from the Dean
My name is Paige Fields, and I am the Dean and H.D. Price Professor of the KU School of Business. On this site you will find information about the fantastic programs and people here in the School. Some commonly visited pages on the website include:
- Our Strategic Plan – See our Vision, Mission, Core Commitments, Five Foundations, and Initiatives.
- Application and Admission – Check out our flexible direct admission policy for undergraduate students and other information regarding the application process and admissions for all of our programs.
- Degree Options – We offer Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Finance, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, and Supply Chain Management (at the main campus in Lawrence) and a Bachelor of Business Administration (at the Edwards Campus). Graduate degrees include an M.S. in Organizational Leadership and an M.S. in Business with a Supply Chain Management and Logistics concentration offered in Leavenworth; an M.S. in Business Analytics, a Master of Accounting; MBA programs (both full-time with dual-degree options and online).
- Student Experiences – The Professionalism Program's Platform for Professional Excellence (ePlatform) is designed to prepare undergraduates for the world of work via a sequence of six one-hour required courses. One of the courses is conducted by our outstanding Career Services group, who provide additional assistance with job placement. Our students also have numerous options for study abroad experiences.
- Faculty Research – In addition to placing a strong emphasis on instructional excellence, our faculty are outstanding scholars.
The links above and around the site will direct you to the many opportunities that await you in KU School of Business. I hope that you take the time to explore and enjoy our website.
Dean's Advisory Board
These community and business leaders help shape the future of the KU School of Business.
Additional advisory boards
- Accounting Advisory Board
- Analytics & IS Advisory Board
- BCS Advisory Board
- Center for Figure Sense Advisory Board
- Center for Entrepreneurship Council
- Finance Advisory Board
- Mgmt and Leadership Advisory Board
- Marketing Advisory Board
- SCM Advisory Board