- A completed KU Graduate Application. See Note 2, below.
- Sealed, official transcript from each college or university attended. See Note 4, below.
- A copy of your civilian resume, Army Officer Records Brief (ORB), or service equivalent.
- As a gesture of gratitude for your service, standard University of Kansas application fee is NOT required for members of the armed forces and veterans. Request a fee waiver code from the program director.
- Acceptance into the MS-OL program is highly competitive and experientially based; applicants should possess a minimum of 8-10 years of managerial and leadership experience.
- Please be sure to submit your application and receive confirmation that it is accepted.
- Students who successfully complete the MS-OL program with a 3.5 GPA or higher are eligible for a GMAT waiver for regular admission into the Online MBA program.
- Each university has its own process for sending student transcripts to another university. Please visit your college or university website for instructions. Send transcripts directly to:
University of Kansas
1450 Jayhawk Blvd
Strong Hall 313
Lawrence, KS 66045
If your institution offers transcripts via electronic delivery, they may be sent to email@example.com. NOTE: Electronic transcripts are accepted only via an electronic delivery service. Emailed or faxed transcripts are not considered official.