- A completed KU Graduate Application. See Note 2, below.
- Sealed, official transcript from each college or university attended. See Note 4, below.
- A copy of your civilian resume, Army Officer Records Brief (ORB), or service equivalent.
- International students must also meet KU’s English proficiency, visa/I20, and financial support requirements. TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for international students. Prospective international students who received a baccalaureate degree (or higher) in residence from an accredited English-medium U.S. college or university or a college or university in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, English-speaking province of Canada, or an English-speaking Caribbean country, with instruction conducted in English, will not be required to provide English proficiency scores. Degrees earned online may not be used to verify English proficiency.
- As a gesture of gratitude for your service, standard University of Kansas application fee is NOT required for members of the armed forces and veterans.
- Please be sure to submit your application and receive confirmation that it is accepted.
- Students who successfully complete the MS-BOL program with a 3.5 GPA or higher are eligible for a GMAT waiver for regular admission into the MBA program.
- Each university has its own process for sending student transcripts to another university. Please visit your college or university website for instructions. Send transcripts directly to:
University of Kansas
1450 Jayhawk Blvd
Strong Hall 313
Lawrence, KS 66045
If your institution offers transcripts via electronic delivery, they may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Electronic transcripts are accepted only via an electronic delivery service. Emailed or faxed transcripts are not considered official.