- A completed BusinessCAS application.
- Sealed, official transcript from each college or university attended.
- A copy of your civilian resume, Army Officer Records Brief (ORB), or service equivalent.
- In acknowledgment of military service, standard University of Kansas application fee is NOT required for members of the armed forces and veterans.
- Acceptance into the MS-SCM program is highly competitive and experientially based; applicants should possess a minimum of 8-10 years of managerial and leadership experience.
- This program is not eligible for those international students who need I-20 documentation.
- Each university has its own process for sending student transcripts to another university. Please visit your college or university website for instructions. Send transcripts directly to:
University of Kansas
1450 Jayhawk Blvd
Strong Hall 313
Lawrence, KS 66045
If your institution offers transcripts via electronic delivery, they may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Electronic transcripts are accepted only via an electronic delivery service. Emailed or faxed transcripts are not considered official.