Jennifer Kimball Harrison
- Director, Business Leadership Program
- Director, Jack Dicus Business Honors Program
- Associate Teaching Professor
- Marketing and Business Law Academic Area
- Business Leadership Program
- Business Honors Program
Jennifer Harrison directs the Business Leadership Program and the Jack Dicus Business Honors Program. A native Kansan, Harrison was raised in Ulysses, Kansas, and received her B.A. from KU in philosophy and political science. She earned her law degree at Harvard Law School, where she co-authored a book on tort law with Professor Jonathan Zittrain.
For more than a decade, she practiced law in Colorado, where she litigated a broad array of business disputes. In 2016, she returned to KU to teach business law to undergraduate business students. She continues to teach courses in business law and negotiations in addition to directing business school’s leadership and honors programs.