- Assistant Teaching Professor
- Analytics, Information and Operations Management academic area
Capitol Federal Hall, Room 3162
Lidan Fan's main research interests include computational social networks, network communication, optimization and information security.
Her work has been published in journals such as the Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Social Network Analysis and Mining, Computational Social Networks, and the Journal of Global Optimization, as well as in several conferences.
Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of Texas, Dallas
- Data mining, especially big data management and analytics in network environments
- Cyber security, information security and management
- Algorithms and theory of computing
- Distributed computing system, especially cloud computing