- Assistant Professor
- Finance academic area
William Bazley is an assistant professor of finance at the University of Kansas School of Business. His research focuses on household financial decision-making and incorporates aspects of behavioral, social, and experimental finance, as well as financial technology. He has taught and assisted in a number of finance courses at the University of Miami, including Behavioral Finance, Fundamentals of Finance, International Finance, Investments, and Financial Modeling. William has also gained several years of professional experience in investments, portfolio management, and business consulting in the United States and United Kingdom.
- Fundamentals of Finance, Instructor, Undergraduate (2018)
- Behavioral Finance, Instructor, Undergraduate (2017)
- Quantitative & Analytical Fundamentals, Instructor, Graduate (2015)
- Senior Consultant, Protiviti (2010–12, London, United Kingdom)
- Performance Analyst, Asset Consulting Group (2008–09, St. Louis, Missouri)
- Behavioral Finance
- Household Finance
Selected Publications —
Bazley, W. J., Bonaparte, Y., & Korniotis, G. (accepted/in press). Financial Self-awareness: Who Knows What They Don’t Know? [Journal Articles]. Finance Research Letters. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2020.101445Bazley, W. J., Cronqvist, H., & Mormann, M. (accepted/in press). Visual Finance: The Pervasive Effects of Red on Investor Behavior [Journal Articles]. Management Science.