Career advisors in Business Career Services are available to provide individualized guidance to your specific career objectives. The agenda of your appointment is up to you, but typical topics often include:
- Choosing a business major
- Resume assistance and critique
- Interview preparation
- Internship and job search advice
- Networking strategies and LinkedIn
- Managing multiple employment offers
- Salary negotiation
- Relocation strategies
- Mapping a career management strategy
Make an appointment
To schedule an appointment:
- Request an appointment through HireJayhawks.com,
- Stop by Business Career Services in 1130 Capitol Federal Hall, or
- Call BCS at 785-864-5591
Students have the option to meet virtually. Appointments cannot be scheduled via email. Any students who arrive more than 10 minutes late to their scheduled appointment will be asked to reschedule.
Walk-in appointments are available 1 to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday. These appointments are limited to 15 minutes.
The University of Kansas School of Business provides MBA students with a personalized approach to reach their career goals. Contact MBA career advisor Alicia Green to set up an appointment to discuss your specific career goals.
We provide support to recent graduates and alumni of the KU School of Business. As a recent graduate, we offer a full extension of our comprehensive career services. For other alumni, we provide two complimentary one-on-one appointments. For needs that extend beyond two appointments, fees may be assessed.