Career advisors in Business Career Services are available to provide individualized guidance to your specific career objectives. The agenda of your appointment is up to you, but typical topics often include:
- Choosing a business major
- Resume assistance and critique
- Interview preparation
- Internship and job search advice
- Networking strategies and LinkedIn
- Managing multiple employment offers
- Salary negotiation
- Relocation strategies
- Mapping a career management strategy
Make an appointment
Spring 2021 career advising appointments will be virtual, with limited-in-person options.
To schedule a career advising appointment:
Business Career Services may be staffed in person from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Please note: Our reception desk will be managed remotely. We are unable to schedule appointments at our front desk at this time.
- Please call 785-864-5591.
We provide support to recent graduates and alumni of the KU School of Business. As a recent graduate, we offer a full extension of our comprehensive career services. For other alumni, we provide two complimentary one-on-one appointments. For needs that extend beyond two appointments, fees may be assessed.