Posting jobs on HireJayhawks.com
Employers looking to post jobs, or to sign up for career fairs or other events, will need to sign up through KU’s online job portal, HireJayhawks.com. The BCS asks all employers who wish to recruit at KU to follow these policies and guidelines.
Logging into your HireJayhawks account
- Go to ku-csm.symplicity.com/employers/
- If you are a new employer, click on the “Register” tab to create a new account. Once your information has been reviewed and approved by BCS, you will receive an email containing your username and password for future logins.
- If you are a returning employer, enter your username and password.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the employer homepage, which offers quick links to several recruiting activities. We recommend using this page as the starting point for all of your needs.
- You may also click on any of the options (account, calendar, on-campus recruiting, etc.) to direct you to the appropriate recruiting activities.
Posting a job
- From “Home,” click on “Jobs” quick-link and then on "Job Postings." You will then click on "Post a Job.”
- Posting to "This School Only" is a free service. Other fees may apply if posting to multiple schools.
- Enter the job details (title, description, etc.).
- For multiple pick select menus (work authorization, majors, etc.). Hold the control key to make multiple selections.
- Select the Submit button. The job will be forwarded to Career Services for approval.
- When the position is approved, you will receive notification via email.
Please note, our office reserves the right to refuse service to employers.